Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jon Gilutin



Jon Gilutin - When The Heart Speaks
Gilatone 84501 13908 (2009) - US CD


1 - Meditation #1
2 - When The Heart Speaks
3 - Wildflower
4 - Whispering Your Name* - featuring David Rice
5 - Para Amar A Una Mujer - featuring Gaby Moreno
6 - Meditation #3
7 - Meditation #4
8 - Peace

Jon Gilutin - Piano, Keyboards
Leland Sklar - Bass (4)*
Rene Camacho - Bass
Mark Goldenberg - Guitar
Mitchell Long - Guitar
Joaquin de los Angeles - Piano
Charlie Bisharat - Violin
Satnam Singh Ramgotra - Tablas
Joey DeLeon - Percussion
David Rice - Vocals
Sharon Robinson - Vocals
Gaby Moreno - Vocals

All music arranged and produced by Jon Gilutin

Jon Gilutin - Engineer
Gustavo Borner - Mixing Engineer, Mastering Engineer

Kami Lerner - Cover Art, CD Design
Jon Gilutin - Back Photo
Frank Masi - Inner Photo

“I am so pleased that you are listening… It took a very long time to finally make this CD. To all of my teachers, friends, family and all the loved ones… Thank you so much for all of your love and support through the years (you know who you all are). To Gustavo for his “sound” guidance and friendship, Kami, my facebook friend… for her wonderful artistic gift and contribution and all of my musician friends who helped me to realize this dream, I thank you all so much! And most of all to Mom… I love you very much and thank you for always being in my corner. // When the heart speaks… Listen”.

“For more info…please go to: // jongilutin.com // myspace.com/jongilutinmusic”.

Songwriters:
Jon Gilutin
Claudia Brant
Ken Edwards
David Rice
Sharon Robinson




source/pic: my records

No comments:

Post a Comment